Once registered, you were sent an email with a list of tasks to complete!
- Return signed waiver to Jo Ann
- Provide payment deposit
- Send bassoon experience details to Jo Ann
There are only a few remaining steps now that it is nearing the beginning of Camp.
- Complete payment in full
- Brooke Valley Bassoon Days has a resident piano accompanist. In order to best prepare to collaborate with you, please tell us what repertoire you intend to study at Brooke Valley Bassoon Days. Send ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage ALL campers to participate in our master classes, no matter what level, age or competency.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Brooke Valley this August!
Balance of Payment
Payment options are PayPal, Cheque, or eTransfer.
Make cheques payable to either Jo Ann Simpson or Richard Hoenich and mail to:
Brooke Valley Bassoon Days
702-179 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 0W1
A Canadian Bank eTransfer can be sent to email@example.com, with the following password in all lowercase: heckel6282.
You can also use the appropriate payment button below to be redirected to PayPal.
Reminder: Registration To-Do List
1. The waiver is available for download at:
Balance of payment requested immediately! Thank you!
2. In order for Jo Ann and Richard to plan for this year’s camp and to best ensure that your Brooke Valley Bassoon Days experience is as fulfilling as possible, please provide us with the following information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) What bassoon methods/etude books have you studied?
b) Please name any large ensembles you have played with.
c) Are you studying in a secondary or post-secondary music program? If so, please indicate where and describe.
d) Briefly describe what you hope to focus on during Brooke Valley Bassoon Days.
e) Feel free to add any additional information about yourself.