2018 Dates confirmed:
August 18-24, 2018
Registration will open in 2018.
Brooke Valley Bassoon Days, Lanark Ontario Canada
Richard Hoenich and Jo Ann Simpson welcome you to Brooke Valley Bassoon Days! In our fun-filled camp for bassoon enthusiasts, you will enjoy private instruction from leading musicians and the chance to perform with your fellow campers and instructors. We offer complete lodging, meals and plenty of recreational opportunities in a beautiful setting.
International, residential bassoon camp for players of all levels from beginner to advanced, including young professionals and community players.
Richard Hoenich and Jo Ann Simpson
Week Long Residence Includes
- Master classes
- Audition preparation
- Orchestral excerpts
- Contrabassoon lessons
- Reed studio and instruction
- Small bassoon ensembles
- Large bassoon ensembles
- Private lessons
- Faculty concerts
- Performance opportunities
- Instruction available in English, French, Spanish and Romanian
- Associate principal bassoonist of the Montreal Symphony Orchestra and professor at the Conservatoire de musique de Montréal, Québec, Mathieu Harel
- Bassoonist and contrabassoonist with the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Fraser Jackson
- Master bassoon technician, Shane Wieler
- Contra bassoonist, Joelle Amar